Welcome to my Trade Coin Club Review!
There has been a ton of buzz about Trade Coin Club lately, so it’s time for another review!
As I always say, the best way to make sure you are joining the right company is to do lots of research before signing up.
The last thing you want to do is invest your money in a company that collapses just a few short months later.
My review will provide you with information on the company, the products and the compensation plan.
So let’s get started!
Trade Coin Club Review – The Company
First things first, Trade Coin Club is owned and operated by Joff Paradise
When I visited the website, there wasn’t anything more than the company’s logo. (Since then that has changed. This was during their pre-launch stage)
I did find out that the Trade Coin Club website domain was registered privately as “tradecoinclub.com” on the 2nd of August, 2016.
Also, it seems that the two biggest sources of traffic to the company website are the US and Brazil.
Trade Coin Club Reviews – The Products
Trade Coin Club does not offer any retail products or services. What it offers, is access to its exclusive members circle which in turn will grant you the right to use their “Auto Trader” which is suppose to be a cryptocurrency robot placing trade on auto every micro second. Which of course is humanly impossible so now you see the need or appeal of Trade Coin Club (TCC)
Affiliates who sign up with Trade Coin Club make money when they sign up other members as well from the daily trades by the company
The Trade Coin Club Compensation Plan
Affiliates who want to take part in the Trade Coin Club compensation plan, must invest bitcoin that offers a daily ROI:
- Apprentice – Invest 0.25 to 0.99 BTC and receive a 0.35% daily ROI for 8 months
- Trader – Invest 1 to 4.99 BTC and receive a 0.4% daily ROI for 12 months
- Senior Trader – Invest 5 BTC or more and receive a 0.45% daily ROI for 12 months
Every affiliate who participates in the compensation plan is required to pay a 25% fee on ROIs every four months.
Affiliates can also earn referral commissions that are paid out through a unilevel compensation structure.
This type of compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team that places every personally sponsored affiliate right under them on level 1.
When a level 1 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are put on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
When a level 2 affiliate brings in new affiliates, they are put on level 3, etc.
Payable unilevel levels are capped by Trade Coin Club at eight.
Affiliates are paid a percentage of the money that is invested by their unilevel team, like so:
- Apprentice – 10% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on level 4
- Trader – 10% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 6
- Senior Trader – 10% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 8
Trade Coin Club pays residual commissions to its affiliates through a binary compensation structure.
This compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a binary team that splits into left and right sides.
Both sides begin with one position and, once filled, a second level is made by adding another 2 positions under each of the first two, for a total of 4 positions.
Additional levels of the binary team are made as they are needed, with each new level holding twice as many positions as the level above it.
When each day ends, new investment volume is counted on both sides of the binary team and the affiliate is paid a percentage of the money that is invested on the weaker side of their binary team.
The percentage they receive depends on their Trade Coin Club affiliate rank:
- Apprentice – 8% (capped at 2 BTC a day)
- Trader – 9% (capped at 10 BTC a day)
- Senior Trader – 10% (capped at 15 BTC a day)
Besides investment volume, every Trade Coin Club affiliate is required to pay a monthly fee:
- Apprentice – 0.015 BTC
- Trader 0.03 BTC
- Senior Trader – 0.045 BTC
These monthly fees are used to pay recruitment commissions through a 3×12 matrix.
A 3×12 matrix puts an affiliate at the top of a matrix that has 3 positions right under them.
These first 3 positions make up the first level of the matrix and the second level is made by adding another 3 positions under the first three, for a total of 9 positions.
Additional levels of the matrix are made the same way, up to 12 levels, and when it is full it holds 797,160 positions.
Matrix positions are filled through direct and indirect recruitment of new affiliates. however
Every time an affiliate fills a matrix position they are paid 0.003 BTC a month, as long as each affiliate continues to pay their monthly fee.
Affiliates can earn a bonus 0.003 BTC commission if a personally sponsored affiliate earns 5x the amount they’ve invested.
Rank Achievement Bonus
Trade Coin Club offers a Rank Achievement Bonus that is determined by the amount of bitcoin an affiliate earns through residual binary commissions a month.
- Trader Level 3 – Earn 10 BTC or more in monthly binary commissions and receive a Montblanc pen
- Trader Level 4 – Earn 50 BTC or more in monthly binary commissions and receive a cruise
- Trader Level 5 – Earn 100 BTC or more in monthly binary commissions and receive an “international Caribbean travel” cruise
- Trader Level 6 – Earn 200 BTC or more in monthly binary commissions and receive a Rolex watch
- Trader Level 7 – Earn 500 BTC or more in monthly binary commissions and receive a Toyota Corolla car
- Trader Level 8 – Earn 750 BTC or more in monthly binary commissions and receive a BMW 320 car
- Trader Level 9 – Earn 1500 BTC or more in monthly binary commissions and receive a BMW Z4 car
- Trader Level 10 – Earn 5000 BTC or more in monthly binary commissions and receive a BMW 18 car
- Trader Level 11 – Earn 10,000 BTC or more in monthly binary commissions and receive a Lamborghini Huracan car
Cost To Join Trade Coin Club
The cost to join Trade Coin Club as an affiliate is based on the amount an affiliate invests:
- Apprentice (0.015 BTC a month) – Invest 0.25 to 0.99 BTC
- Trader (0.03 BTC a month) – Invest 1 to 4.99 BTC
- Senior Trader (0.045 BTC a month) – Invest 5 BTC or more
Time for the moment you have been waiting for in this Trade Coin Club review…
The Verdict On Trade Coin Club
I’m still a little on the fence with this one even though I must admit and be completely honest, I joined TCC in the early stages at the lower level (apprentice) to see if the company was legit and more so, if one could actually make money from the “trading” side alone and not have to recruit others in order to earn.
So the first 2 months I did nothing but compound my daily earnings and watched my account grow 5-8% a day without recruiting.
This of course excited me in which forced me to take a deeper look into Trade Coin Club and its business practices. So far the only negative press I’ve been able to come across is biased blogs from other marketers wishing to funnel you into “their programs” they’re promoting while coming across as an honest review.
Don’t Fall For It!
My suggestion is to do your own due diligence. I have more than doubled my money since joining Trade Coin Club (TCC) a little over 2 months ago. With that said, its still too new of a company to say where we will be next year this time or even next month for that matter, what I will say is that for now, Trade Coin Club has shown nothing but promise and has taken off and grown a lot of popularity amongst over 100 countries and counting
You can have a look at the webinar covering Trade Coin Club in our LiveWebinar section, also titled “How To Get “FREE” Bitcoin Every Month On Auto Pilot. Do your own research, Do your own due diligence when forming a final opinion with this company
Watch Corporate Overview==>> WATCH NOW
If you’d like to join TCC then you can do so here: JOIN NOW
I hope you enjoyed my Trade Coin Club Review and if you happen to join the program, please let me know how it worked out for you
Follow me on Social Media Below:
Have a Blessed Day!