I take it if you landed on this page it’s because you’re curious about Asirvia Go vs Royaltie Gem and would like to know which one is better.
I am currently an affiliate in both companies so I feel like I’m qualified to give an honest “unbiased” review. Okay so lets dive right in and see what Asirvia Go and the Royaltie Gem is all about.
Asirvia is an MLM company that has recently started selling beacon technology in the form of a small handheld device that can transmit and send out a notification to every bluetooth enabled Android within a 100 yard radius of the Asirvia Go. The company isn’t new but the device they’re selling is. However, Asirvia doesn’t own the technology but is merely white labeling the device and receiving them from Royaltie.com
Royaltie.com is the makers and creators of the Royaltie Gem. Its the same exact device that Asirvia sells only at a much better price. We’ll get into that shortly. Royaltie is ‘NOT” an MLM company but does provide an affiliate program. The comp plan is pretty straight forward and easy enough for a newbie to see and understand.
Asirvia Compensation Plan
In the Asirvia compensation plan you get paid to sell subscriptions to both affiliates and retail customers.
First Month Subscription Package Payout
You can earn $25 when you sell a basic package and $50 when you sell a True solutions package.
For all individual services, 25% commission is paid out which is paid out through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
If you don’t know what a unilevel compensation plan is, check this out:
- Level 1: Personally sponsored members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally sponsored members
- And so on…
Now, Asirvia has capped the unilevel to 5 levels deep and the potential earnings will depend on which package you sold:
- Basic Package pays a $2.50 residual commission across five levels
- Total Solutions Package pays a $5 residual commission across five levels
Looks like there isn’t any residual commissions on individual subscriptions.
This is only paid out on the first month of the subscription and doesn’t matter if you sold it to an affiliate or retail customer.
Residual Subscription Commission Payout
The same unilevel compensation plan structure is used as the “First Month Subscription Package Payout”, but you can earn 10% each month for life of the subscription as an affiliate.
A 5% level 2 residual monthly subscription commission is also paid out.
Below you will find each rank and qualifications needed to hit them:
- Affiliate – sign up as an Asirvia affiliate (no MLM commissions)
- Associate – sell and maintain three package subscriptions, recruit three affiliates and generate $1000 monthly GV
- Senior Associate – generate $4000 monthly GV
- Leader – generate $10,000 monthly GV
- Senior Leader – generate $20,000 monthly GV
- Manager – generate $30,000 monthly GV
- Senior Manager – generate $50,000 monthly GV
- Regional Manager – generate $75,000 monthly GV
- Director – generate $100,000 monthly GV
- Senior Director – generate $150,000 monthly GV
- Regional Director – generate $200,000 monthly GV
- Executive – generate $300,000 monthly GV
- Senior Executive – generate $600,000 monthly GV
- Regional Executive – generate $1,000,000 monthly GV
- Vice President – generate $1,500,000 monthly GV
- Senior Vice President – generate $2,500,000 monthly GV
- Regional Vice President – $5,000,000
- Ambassador – generate $7,500,000 monthly GV
- Global Ambassador – generate $10,000,000 monthly GV
If you don’t know what “GV” stands for, not to worry…
It just means “Group Volume” which is generated by your downline.
Now, note that no more than 34% of the monthly GV at any rank can come from any one unilevel leg.
Daily Commission Payout
Asirvia affiliates can get daily commissions based on the rank they hit:
- Associate – $1
- Senior Associate – $4
- Leader – $10
- Senior Leader – $20
- Manager – $50
- Senior Manager – $75
- Regional Manager – $100
- Director – $150
- Senior Director – $200
- Regional Director – $300
- Executive – $500
- Senior Executive – $750
- Regional Executive – $1000
- Vice President – $1500
- Senior Vice President – $2000
- Ambassador – $2500
- Global Ambassador – $3000
Matching Bonus Payout
Once you become an Associate or higher in rank, you can get a matching bonus on commissions earned by downline members.
You can get up to 4 levels in the unilevel depending on your rank:
- Associate and Senior Associate – 25% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Leader and Senior Leader – 25% on level 1 and 10% on level 2
- Manager to Regional Manager – 25% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Director to Regional Director – 25% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 and 4
- Executive and higher – 25% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on levels 3 to 5
As you can see, to a newbie, that can look quite overwelming. To an experienced marketer, just another walk in the park. The comp plan above is also if you was to take full advantage of everything Asirvia has to offer.
Royaltie Compensation Plan
The Royaltie compensation plan isn’t as intense but can still be very lucrative. To qualify, a Customer must subscribe for a minimum of 3 Royaltie Gems without discount, including $50 security deposit per 3 Gems purchased (6 Gems = $100 deposit, 9 Gems = $150, etc.).
- Large, volume-based discounted deals will be allocated an Active Customer count on a case-by-case basis by Head Office and the Affiliate.
- If a Customer purchases 4 Gems, they will count as 1.33 Customers, 6 Gems = 2 Customers, and so on (1 Customer = 3 Gems).
- To be considered an Active Customer in a given month, any payment owing must be collected from the Customer in the month.
- Cash Bonuses will be earned only on Customers sold Personally by the Affiliate.
- Monthly Earnings are based on Total Team Active Customers (i.e. Customers an Affiliate sold personally plus Customers sold by the Affiliates they enrolled).
As you see Asirvia also provides a “lead system” to help sell and convert sales for you. This is perfect for the newbie marketer.
Watch Full Review ==>> dating croatian guys
So my take is this. If you’re looking to build an online business and understand elaborate comp plans and “CAN BUILD A TEAM” then I recommend using Asirvia Go but if you just want a device for personal use I would definitely go with Royaltie Gem. The price point is very affordable (price is set to go up in the near future) and the comp plan is clear and simple to follow. If MLM makes you cringe then direct sales is the way to go. If you’d like to Join or purchase a Royaltie Gem you can do so here ==>> ROYALTIE GEM
I hope you enjoyed my Asirvia Go vs Royaltie Gem Review and if you are in this company, please tell us about how you are doing…
Follow me on Social Media Below:
Have a Blessed Day!